We try to accommodate guests with small dogs under the following rules and circumstances.
We have a number of units with tile floors available for guest who wish to bring their pets. Good dogs are welcome, dogs that break the rules may result in a termination of your stay without a refund.
- $15/day additional per dog, for the additional cleaning regimen.
- Only small dogs please, and no aggressive breeds. We generally enforce a 25-pound limit.
- Dogs must be on a flea treatment regimen (Frontline, etc.).
- Pets are not allowed on couches, bedding, or furniture.
- They MUST NOT be left in the room unattended or tied up outside.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool/spa area.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when they are outside.
- Guests should bring a “pooper-scooper” to clean up after their pets.
- Noisy or Barking dogs will not be permitted.
- Sorry, No Cats!!!.
1. Why don’t you take large dogs? Mine is so gentle.
—> We understand, but we’ve found in the past that the larger dogs can scare some of the smaller children…and some of the adults. They may seem to be running up looking friendly and wagging their tail, but the child may not realize that and get really scared tarnishing their stay here at Beachgate.